Last updated on September 20th, 2018
Christmas is near again! You know that your boyfriend will put up a stocking on the fireplace and you decide to fill it up with goodies. If you do not know what things to put into a man’s Christmas stockings, then you are in luck: this article contains a lot of stocking stuffers a man will love. Here are some stocking stuffers for boyfriends.
Table of Contents
What Stocking Stuffers Should Be
Stocking stuffers are what they should be, to be stuffed into the Christmas stockings. Therefore, the gift must be small enough to fit inside the Christmas stockings they put up on the mantle. If you have a large boxed gift, you do not call that a stocking stuffer. Wrap it up and put it under the tree.
The more the merrier! The best Christmas stockings have quite a few items inside it. Go for the inexpensive gift ideas.
TV Shows Fandom
With the rise of novelty fandom collectibles, I am sure your boyfriend has included his geek fandom of choice in his Christmas wish list. Some of the TV shows that have merchandises, prop replica and inspired doodads include Dr. Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Big Bang Theory, Adventure Time, Harry Potter, Breaking Bad,Walking Dead, Superhero Movies and Comics like Marvel and Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of Thrones.
Here are some notable stocking stuffers that caught my eye.
- Big Bang Theory Sheldon’s Bazinga Shirt
- Dr. Who Light Up Pen
- Avengers Iron Man Keychain
- Breaking Bad Meth Drum Drinking Glass
- Game of Thrones Dragon Egg USB Flash Drive
- Lord of the Rings / Hobbit Ring Pendant
- Dumbledore’s Elder Wand
- Hunger Games Mockingjay Pendant
- Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Car Charger
- Ghost Busters Slimer Figurine
- Naruto Kunai or Forehead Protector
Video Game Stocking Stuffers
- Megaman Car Decals (on the image)
- Portal 2 PotatOS Plush
- Minecraft Diamond Pickaxe Keychain
- Street Fighter Chun Li Macbook Decal
- Mortal Kombat Quan Chi Figurine
- Tetris Heat Changing Mug
- Super Mario Bros. Goomba Plush (can double as a stress ball!)
- Portable retro gaming emulator
- iPhone gaming controller
On a related note, you can check the Geek category of this website for geeky, nerdy, gift ideas.
Tech Stuff Stocking Stuffers
Guys are naturally attracted to technology. You can give your boyfriend a tech Christmas gift that fits into the Christmas stocking that he put up. Tech does not always mean expensive. You can buy cheap alternatives online that are good to use.
- USB hub
- New optical mouse
- Mini speakers
- Smart phone cleaning kit
- Tile (this is a key-finding tech device, on the picture)
- Solar charger
Food and Beverage Stocking Stuffers
Guys love to eat! You can add a food or drink inside his Christmas stocking and he will surely love you for it. Just make sure the food you are giving does not expire before he opens the contents of his stockings.
- Gummy worms
- Gummy bears
- Extremely sour candies
- Bertie Bott’s All Flavored Beans
- A bar of Toblerone
- Bacon candy cane
- Whiskey stones
- spicy chocolate
- Misfortune cookies
- Small bottle of booze
- Wasabi gum
- Milk Straw
- Jack Daniels chocolate
Macho Manly Stocking Stuffers
These are things that give a man facial hair, deeper voice, anchor tattoos on arms and the willingness to challenge Chuck Norris to a game of red hands. These macho stocking stuffers are very nice to have if you are a man.
- Tactical flashlight
- Credit Card bottle opener
- Shaving razor and shaving cream
- Pocket knife
- Butterfly-style steel comb
- Survival kit in a can
Other Fun Stocking Stuffers for Your Boyfriend
Other weird, wonderful and cool stuff you can stuff into the Christmas stocking of your boyfriend.
- Naughty coupons
- Edible underwear (you can wear… wink wink)
- Bacon soap
- Black playing cards
- 007 Cologne
- Sex Panther Cologne
- Funny mousepad
- Introvert shirt
- Steel Matchcase
What Not To Put Into Your Boyfriend’s Christmas Stockings
Obligatory discussion because some ladies just do not get it. Or, you can just zoom into our guide on how to choose gifts for men for full details!
- love fern!
- cute plush animals
- heart plush that says, “I <3 U”
- gym membership (not unless he asked)
- a kitten or a hamster
- that lovely, sweet and very romantic handmade gift you saw at Pinterest
- couple’s shirt