Last updated on September 19th, 2018
People want to be pampered once in a while. Someone who is under a lot of stress due to work or life circumstances need a lot of relaxation to help calm their nerves and help them get rested.
Got someone you want to pamper this Christmas? Fill up their stockings with some of these rest and relaxation stocking stuffers. This will help them a lot!
Anything With Lavender
Lavender scented relaxation stocking stuffers!
Lavender is used to relax someone in aromatherapy. You can give someone a few items with these lavender scented items and this will help them get a good night’s sleep and recuperate. These scents are also known to help with depression.
- Aromatherapy oils – Obvious choice. there are a few relaxing scents around, but lavender is the best. Get them a small bottle of Fabulous Frannie…
- …but make sure you get them an oil burner too.
- Lavender sprays. Instant aromatherapy, but disappears quite fast.
- Lavender soap. Buy the handmade. Handmade lavender soaps smell better and work better than the more commercialized soaps. Get this handmade soaps set… you can get more soaps other than lavender. You can repackage to give some more to others or keep some for yourself.
- Lavender shampoo.
- Lavender lotion.
Massage, Foot Rubs, Creams
Relaxation Stocking Stuffers: Massages and Creams
I don’t know about you, but I always get relaxed, to the point that I’d sleep while getting my service.
- Massage oils. I love back massages, cannot get enough of them. I and my wife take turns every week who is giving a massage and who is receiving. We love sunflower oil on our skin. Not too oily and sticky and it does the jobs. Plus, we found sunflower oil helps hasten healing process.
- You can also give them lavender massage oil so you can combine the relaxing smell of lavender to a massage.
- Foot scrub. Chamomile also relaxes, so you can get this chamomile foot scrub.
- Also, get them a foot file.
- For healing, get them a foot cream. My wife is a runner and she loves this Foot Rehab cream.
- Hand cream.
- Body butter. Smells super nice. Mango body butter leaves you smelling like delicious mango! My wife uses the local kind (Human Heart Nature) but you can get the same from Body Shop.
Trips to Spa
- You can also add gift certificates to the local spa or massage centers.
- Aromatherapy sessions gift vouchers.
- Vouchers to hydro massage pools. I personally like the feel of hot water splashing down my back. Do some research on local massage pools in your area. The local service we have here is called Ace Water Spa and we love it.
- Cold and hot stone massage vouchers. This is also said to help with digestion and metabolism.