Gift Canyon is now accepting guest posts.
- Your guest posts must be about gifting. Topics like gift ideas lists, DIY gifts, gifting rules and etiquette, creative gift wrapping are accepted.
- The article body must have no affiliate links in them. References can be cited in the body, but you cannot promote your website in the body itself. You will have a special space in the byline for that purpose.
- You will get a one paragraph byline at the end of the post where you can promote to your website and social media properties. Up to two links only, please.
- Your article body must at least be 600 words, is original and has not been published anywhere. An exemption is DIY and Wrapping How-To’s where only around 300 words are needed, as long as step-by-step images are added.
- By sending a guest post, you agree to give Gift Canyon the rights to the article (when it goes live – we will not claim ownership on rejected articles) and not republish the same somewhere else.
- When we publish your guest post, you agree to visit the post once a while to answer comments.
A Note About Recent Requests
I can see through templates, people. If you sent me an obvious template pitch, your request automatically gets ignored. Seriously, if you are lazy enough to not send me a hand-written request to post, I know you are too lazy to send me a quality guest post.
Email Kit (the website owner) at:
Include the following details:
- Your name, email and website.
- The title of your guest post.
- Describe the content of your guest post.
Kit will then get back at you.