Surfers love nothing but the waves of the sea or the beach. Surfing has become more than just a hobby for them. It has even become a lifestyle for others. Whatever it may be to them, one thing is for sure, and they do love to ride the waves. This Christmas, treat them with something they can use to allow them to have a whole new experience!
Table of Contents
Books About Surfing
Reading Stocking Stuffers for Surfers
These publications are alternatives for those people who are currently unavailable to ride the waves but would still like to be near any surfing-related objects.
- The History of Surfing – Written down is the history of the sport and its culture that is shared by people all over the world.
- Surfing Illustrated: A Visual Guide to Wave Riding – Illustrates every aspect of surfing with different pictures and drawings to make it easier for the readers to understand the author’s message.
- Surf Science: An Introduction to Waves for Surfing – This book talks about the science of waves from a surfer’s perspective.
- A Golden Age: Surfing’s Revolutionary 1960s and ’70s – Contains the evolution of surfing in the late 1960’s until the early 70’s, this book tackles on the different changes in the world of surfing.
Useful Stocking Stuffers for Surfers’ Hobbies
Make your surfing a lot easier with these tools.
- Dura Resin by Phix Doctor – Getting those tiny cracks while surfing is unavoidable, so treat your surf boards with this repair glue! It is very easy to use and dries quickly so that you can return to your surfing as soon as possible.
- Surf watch – Designed for those people who loves to surf all day while keeping track of their time.
- Surfing ear plugs – Protect your ears from the water with these little ear plugs.
- Surfboard leash – A handy tool that surfers will surely appreciate this Christmas.
- Surf wax – This surf wax provides traction that allows you to stick to your board in any condition.
- Wax remover with comb – It removes the wax that is used from your surfboard.
- Wetsuit and dry suit shampoo – A handy cleaner for watersports gear that works fast to remove microorganisms, chlorine and salt.
- Wetsuit glue – Preserve your old wetsuit with this handy glue to get the most out of your pre-loved suit.
- Board buddy – This carrying handle provides a tight grip with a better control and it is easy to use which makes it comfortable for your wrist and arm.
- Palm boards – Allows the user to stroke into a wave with ease. Perfect for beginners and made from high grade materials that ensures longevity.
- Tie down straps – A tool that is used for securing your surfboards in one area especially when travelling.
Gadgets a Surfer Would Love to Have
Gadgets and Surfing, What Could be Better?
These gadgets will definitely take your surfing experience to a whole new level.
- Go Pro HERO5 – Films your action-packed activities in high definition. Very compact and easy to use.
- USB flash drive – Designed for surfers out there and can contain any of their important computer files.
- Portable mini speakers – Perfect gift for your techy surfing friends. This can be used in your camping areas near the shoreline.
- Wireless earbuds – This set earbuds is perfect for those who would like to get in the mood before hitting the water.
- Action sports tracker – This shockproof and waterproof gadget traces tracks and stores all the information from every surfing session.
Garments A Surfer Can Wear
Clothe Christmas Gifts for Surfers
Check out these cool gears that you can use while surfing!
- Rash guards – Made for those people who likes to stay in the water for a long period of time.
- Wet bucket surf hat – Perfect accessory for surfers. This hat is used by some of the top surfers like Kelly Slater and Sunny Garcia.
- Waterproof beanie – This head gear is not only waterproof; it is also windproof and breathable.
- Flash bomb hood – Provides head protection while you surf on the cold days.
- Changing towel poncho – This plush towel poncho allows you to change in public places easily and comfortably. Get in our out of your attire inconspicuously with this easy-to-use cloak.
Accessories for Swimming
- Surfing turtle necklace – Designed for men and women who would like to show up with style.
- Bamboo sunglasses – A one of a kind sunglasses that is made from bamboo and this eyewear floats on water.
- Goggles – Allows you to see underwater especially when the waves crash down on you.
- Head strap – Keep your cameras secured around your head with this head strap.
Related: Swimmer Gift Ideas
Miscellaneous Stocking Stuffers for Surfers!
Here are other items a swimmer will definitely love but I cannot fit in the above categories!
- Sunscreens – Do not let the harmful rays of the sun to burn your skin with this sunscreen.
- Change Mat / Wet Bag – This can be used as a chaging mat and as a wet bag when a surfer is done riding the waves for the day. This dual purpose mat is very helpful for any surfer out there.
- Travelling pouch – A pouch is essential for everyone especially when they are going to different places. It keeps their valuables in one handy and convenient place.
- Waterproof case – Allows you to carry your valuables with you without the fear of getting them wet.
- Underwater flashlight – A handy tool that can help people when diving underwater.
- Ratchet tool – Allows you to make the necessary customizations for your surfboard.
- Surfboard Repair kit – A helping agent that helps you restore your surfboard.
- Wall racks – Hang your surfboards up in the wall with these wall racks.
- Key storage lock – Relieve yourself from worrying about your items while you are away with a storage lock.
- Surfing journal – Helpful for those who would like to keep track of their surfing activities.
- Surfing Car decal – This high quality vinyl is made for those people who would like to pimp up their cars.