When we were young, we always get a ‘lil something from our grannies: sweets, cookies, and sweaters, bags or scarves.
Our sweet Granny always exerts extra effort to make Christmas special for all. This time, wouldn’t it be great to present her with a Christmas stocking filled with delightful articles she will love to have? A sweet gesture in return for the unconditional love and care she gave us from the beginning. This is one of the many ways you can show how much you love and appreciate her.
Check out these super nice stocking stuffers for grandmothers!
Table of Contents
Apparel for Grandma
Wearable Stocking Stuffers for Grandmothers
Age should not hamper your grandmother from looking good and fashionable even if she prefers to stay indoors most of the time.
- Silk Scarf – Grandmas like to wrap their hair in scarves while traveling, or tie them around their necks for style.
- Shawl – This one is made of soft velvet material so she can wear it on formal or casual occasions.
- Strong Grandma Socks – So the world will see that Grandma still rocks!
- T-Shirt –Express yourself with shirts that have cool and funny prints on them.
- Wonder Woman Apron – Because she does many things and still look vibrant!
- Beanie Hat – To complete her winter outfit.
Jewelry and Accessories
Cool jewellery stocking stuffers for grandmothers
Women of all ages share the same affinity to accessories and jewelry so it is only befitting that you should give Granny something to go well with her looks. She will surely appreciate it.
- Grandma and Me Bracelets – A sentimental piece shared by grandmother and granddaughter.
- “I Love Grandma to the Moon and Back” Necklace – What could be more touching than these words?
- Bingo Angel Pin – It has a verse that says the bingo angel will help your numbers to come up, it may not be true but it is still cute, especially for bingo aficionados.
- Key Chain – The purple and silver accents will make it a great accessory.
- Collar Clip – An attractive accent to hold her sweaters or coats in place.
- Butterfly Brooch – Can be worn as an ornament or a scarf ring.
Kitchen and Dining Accouterments
Kitchen Stocking Stuffers for Grandmothers!
Grandmothers usually possess territorial authority over the kitchen. This is where she concocts her specialties and bake goodies to the delight of her children and grandchildren.
- Garlic Rocker – An innovative way to mince garlic. Just place it over a clove and rock back and forth. Easy!
- Electric Can Opener – Grandma can now open canned goods in a jiffy, just push the button and it automatically stops when finished!
- Manatea Tea Infuser – So she can enjoy her tea better. Cute tea infuser!
- Apron – Not only for cooking but also for cleaning, gardening, or even for dinner parties. For all around Wonder Woman like grandma!
- Coffee Mug – She will be reminded of your love every time she drinks her coffee.
- Soup Bowl With Spoon – Sweetness engraved in a simple bowl means so much to her.
- Silicone Spatula – An ordinary kitchen utensil but with words “Grandma Rues” written on it.
- Tea Pot – Makes a great conversation piece and it is so pretty!
- Food Thermometer – Just insert the stainless prong into food or liquid, and the temperature will appear in digital display.
- Piano Toothpick Dispenser – A classy way to dispense toothpicks.
Grandmas make it a point that her home is always in order. Everything must be clean so friends and family members can visit any time and find her house neat and smelling fresh.
- Toilet Spray – Stops bathroom odors! Just spray the bowl and no one will ever know!
- Secret Spot Remover – Removes spots, ink, blood, and other stains on surfaces with just a drop.
- Travel Wrinkle Remover – No need to iron clothes, perfect on travels.
- Magnetic Spot Scrubber – For areas a sponge or a brush can’t reach, this is just the solution.
In addition to being tidy, her house should also represent her good taste. Some of these small but charming pieces can add to her home’s elegance.
- Comfort Candles – Tea light holder with an inspiring message written across it.
- Dream Catcher
- Hummingbird Ceiling Fan Pull – The hummingbird will be an attractive tool to turn the ceiling fan into action.
- Musical Water Globe – This is so exquisite and it plays “Wind Beneath My Wings”.
- Sun Catcher – Beautiful hanging butterfly with “grandma” engraved at the bottom and has real flowers pressed between the glass wings.
- Night Light – Welcome the night by turning on this glass lamp.
Nostalgic Stocking Stuffers for Grandmothers
Through the years, Granny has accumulated memories. Though these are ingrained in her heart, holding something tangible can make others share and appreciate these memories.
- Keepsake Box – Handcrafted figurine box where she can keep her little treasures.
- Grandparents’ Memory Book – She can write her journal so she can share those memorable moments with her grandchildren.
- Picture Frames – These are for family trees and I’m sure she can’t wait to make one.
For Her Relaxation and Well-Being
Because we love Grandma and we like her to stay healthy and comfortable even in old age.
- Essential Oils – The Ovvio Protection Blend has antibacterial and antiviral protection. She can put it into a diffuser or massage it on her feet. Boosts the immune system at once.
- Oil Diffuser – So she can use her essential oils, this one changes color for a more soothing effect.
- Magnetic Healing Belt – The magnets will induce blood circulation, and relief from back pain and arthritis.
- Spa Gift Set – A loofah scrub, gel mask and a chic zebra print wrap she can use to relax and pamper herself.
For the Aging Grandma
We can’t prevent her from getting old but we can help make her life easier with these gifts made especially for elders.
- Low Vision Playing Cards – Playing cards with large print and bold colors so she can enjoy card games despite her age.
- Multi-Grip Bottle Opener – To help her open stubborn bottle caps or screw caps even with aging hands.
- Shoe Fasteners – Spare her from the trouble of tying and untying shoelaces. Make her use these colorful fasteners instead.
- Personalized Luggage Tag – These neon tags will help her locate her luggage easily.
- Eyeglass Holder – Can hold two pairs of eyeglasses with its back-to-back holders.
- Rotating Pill Dispenser – She will never again take the wrong pill at the wrong time.
Here are more stocking stuffer ideas that your grandmother will surely enjoy having.
- Tape Measure – Replace her old tape measure with this one made of fiberglass that keeps it from stretching.
- Book – Chicken Soup for the Grandma’s Soul – Make her laugh and inspire her with a collection of stories written by the author of “Chicken Soup for the Soul”.
- Roller Ballpen – An elegant pen to write her journals with.
- Christmas Songs CD – Make her smile as she hums to the tune of classical Christmas melodies.
- Pepper Spray – For her protection. Who would have thought that this elegant bejeweled bottle contains pepper spray?
- Squeeze Coin Pouch – Uniquely designed coin purse made of genuine leather. This is so lovely!
- LED Flashlight – Ideal for emergencies.
Looking for More Christmas Gift Ideas?
Well, grandma has to eat, right? You can check out these edible stuffers.