So your little boy is becoming quite a handful. He’s the typical naughty and nice kid and you adore him to bits. You don’t want to dampen his spirits and make his Christmas an epic fail. To make the holidays special for him, why don’t you fill his Christmas stocking with some of these gifts?
Here are some excellent stocking stuffer ideas for your son.
Table of Contents
Accessories for Your Little Boy
We all want our boys to look good, so even if they do not really into fashion like girls, they can appear cuter and more adorable if we add these accessories to their simple attire.
1. Aviator Hats – Soft hat and goggles to keep our child warm and looking fabulous.
3. Suspenders – Bring back that classic little boy look. It somehow reminds me of Tom Sawyer.
4. Retro Eyeglasses – Oversized clear lens eyeglasses for that good boy nerd look.
5. Aviator Sunglasses – Not just to look good, also to protect your boy’s eyes from harmful UVA.
6. Belt – No more falling pants! He can wear it with his school uniform or with everyday wear.
7. Socks – Made of no-slip materials for your active boy.
Toys Stocking Stuffers for Boys
Boys love their toys more than clothes, books, and even food. It is a fact so just make their Christmas super special by filling their stockings with these wonderful toys.
8. Toy Car Set – A set of pull back and let go race cars, it’s every boy’s favorite toy.
9. Laser Tops – Just push the button on the winder to launch the top and off it goes! It also plays music as it spins.
10. Mini Dinosaurs -Miniature dinosaurs of different kinds for that Jurassic themed games.
11. Kites for Kids – So easy to assemble and great for picnics, or bonding time with Dad.
12. Tumbling Robot – It dances, stomps, somersaults and picks himself up when he falls.
13. Transformers – Transform yellow sports car into Bumblebee in just one simple step.
14. Money Maze – The player has to succeed in getting all 3 pinballs into a specific hole before he can get his money. Cool!
Heroes, Mutants, Fantasy Jobs
Super Hero Stocking Stuffers for Boys
Even adults dream of having special powers to defeat the odds in their lives. More so with kids who believe that superheroes always save the day.
15. Batman Costume – Be the Dark Knight and fight evil! Perfect for Halloween parties, too.
16. Bow & Arrow Set – He can choose to be Hawkeye today or Legolas the next day, either way, this set will bring so much action and it is safe to play with.
17. Lightsaber – Battery operated that gives off a purple light when activated. May the force be with you.
18. Harry Potter’s Wand – This wand lights up once our young wizard decides to cast a spell.
19. Iron Man Wrist Repulsor – Strap it to your wrist and be like the armored avenger, makes sounds and lights up for a more realistic effect.
20. Spiderman Tin Bank – Spidey can teach your child to save his money.
For the Little Spy
Spy Stocking Stuffers for Boys
Aside from possessing super powers, boys love to solve mysteries once in awhile. They love playing secret agent because they are smart and resourceful.
21. Secret Messages Kit – He can encode and conceal secret messages and communicate in a top secret way even James Bond will admire!
22. Micro Super Ear – It has a powerful microphone so you can listen to far away conversations.
23. Undercover Spy Night Scope – Has 3x the power of ordinary binoculars and has a light switch for night visibility.
For the Sporty Little Boy
Because Dad has somehow got him hooked into some kind of sport and now he wants to be like the famous sports icon he looks up to.
24. Jerseys – A replica of Kobe Bryant’s basketball uniform will make his day
25. Lakers Beanie – Winter hat with embroidered logo of his favorite NBA team
26. Mini Foam Balls –6 mini basketball and soccer balls he can squeeze as stress-reliever
28. Baseball Cards – A perfect starting kit for a beginning collector
Develop His Young Mind
Educational Stocking Stuffers for Boys
Your boy is at the age in which his curiosity is at its peak. He wants to learn and explore. Give him gifts that will help develop and nurture his young mind.
29. View-Master – Enter a world of virtual reality using this once popular toy. With 2 reels that feature space discovery.
30. Magnetic Levitator – Teach your child about the effects of magnetism as the levitator floats. No batteries needed.
31. Insect Cage – Comes with tools so your boy can catch bugs and put them in this cage.
32. Micro Blocks – An alternative to expensive building blocks. Develop you future builder’s mind and introduce him to micro blocks. I’m sure even dad can’t wait to help out!
33. Rubik’s Cube – He may be able to solve the world-famous cube puzzle by himself.
Gadgets and Gizmos
Aside from toys, it’s hard to keep boys from gadgets. Here are more electronic stuff to add to his collection.
34. Electronic Hangman Game – This game is so addicting he will enjoy it and learn new words as well. It contains over 6,000 words from different categories.
35. Silicone Wristwatch – Colorful mini wristwatch made of very light material, shake-proof making it ideal for active boys.
36. Headphones – Custom designed to fit children 2 years and older, works well with most audio devices.
37. iPad Case Cover – Shockproof, slip-proof, and scratchproof silicone cover for his iPad mini.
Most kids nowadays are more into gadgets, but isn’t it a good idea to share the kind of wholesome fun you used to enjoy when you are younger?
38. Water Game – Before PSP, kids shoot rings in this water game.
39. Wooden Catch Ball – Make your child enjoy this retro game of flipping the ball into the air then catching it with the wooden cup attached to it.
40. Etch A Sketch – Enjoy sketching anywhere using this magic screen.
41. Paddle Ball – Fun game at the beach, park, or at the backyard.
42. Slinky – Kids still enjoy it watching it stretch, bounce, and walk down the steps.
Funny Stocking Stuffers for Boys
Boys will be boys and let’s live with the fact that they get a kick in playing a good joke on anyone – with sisters, friends, and even with Mom and Dad. Just be a good sport and enjoy!
43. Silly Putty – Mold it into a ball and let it bounce until it breaks.
44. Flying Screaming Monkey – You have to try this slingshot flying monkey which gives out a scream everytime it shoots into the air. Outrageous!
45. Prank Set – A box of practical jokes such as squirt ring, nail through finger, etc.
46. Tiny Hands Set – Whoo, creepy and hilarious!
47. Monkey Bandages – With one look on these funny monkey faces, he can easily forget about his pain.
Treats and Edible Stocking Stuffers
Add some sweetness to your stuffers by putting in some of these irresistible yummy treats.
48. Quick Milk Magic Straws – Chocolate milk for the active kid who is always on the go!
49. TV Dinner Gumballs – Gumballs with flavors like roast beef, buttered corn, it’s like having dinner while busy playing or watching TV
50. Tool Kit Chocolate – Edible screwdriver, wrench, and hammer! Yummy milk chocolate disguised as tools!
On a related note, you might want to take a look at these edible stocking stuffers. You can find more edibles you can put into a boy’s Christmas stockings!