The holiday season brings the family together. Each and everyone do their share of duty from decorations to the preparation of food up to the calling of the relatives and friends to invite them to come over for a staycation. As we know it, the holiday season also comes with the ritual of gift giving. This tradition of gift giving has been there for a long time and we do practice this with our family and friends and even to our co-workers and neighbors. Finding the perfect gift is exciting and stressful at the same time because it involves effort and money. The holiday season is coming really soon and by this time the prices have already reached up and our budget may not suffice the list of our recipients. Well, thinking of the right gift for every person to give is already overwhelming but luckily we have listed here the one hundred gifts that begin with the letter T. We have subdivided them into categories to help you out on your quest in finding the perfect gift.
Table of Contents
Tools for Hobbies
Tools for hobbies and home improvement are great gift ideas that you can present especially if you have recipients who are fond of DIYs. Enjoying a hobby is a way of enhancing once capabilities and discovering new ways to develop one self. When you gift someone some tools for his or her hobbies then that just goes without saying that you do appreciate the chosen hobby of your recipient and you do support him or her on their endeavor. We have listed the top finds under this category from the selection below.
- Taxidermy Art
- Tea Infusion Set
- Team Pride Items
- Teardrop Earrings
- The Boombox Bag
- Thunder Knife
- Tool Collecting Guide
- Travel Tickets
- Trekkie Shirt
- Tumbler for Runners
- Terrarium Kit
Having a garden is such a pleasant and refreshing sight to look at! But not all of us are blessed to have a garden at home, if you know someone who is dying to have a garden at home but doesn’t have the space for one then you can get them this terrarium kit instead! This terrarium kit can let your recipient enjoy tending a garden at a minute scale. They can easily put this on their desk or even on their window pane and enjoy a relaxing scenery anytime they want.
Electronics, Gadgets and Accessories
Gadget Gifts that Begin With the Letter T
Our daily routine has been long influenced by technology and since it has brought us great ease and development, we just simply can’t live without our gadgets, electronic devices and accessories. We do function on a daily basis but to be honest, most of our work are done with the help of our electronic devices. It does not take a technology geek to love these items, so if you are planning to gift someone some electronic device, accessories or even a new gadget then you need to check out our prepared list below for your reference.
- Tactical Laser Pointer
- Tetris Stackable LED Desk Lamp
- Thrustmaster Flight Stick
- Titan Loop
- Torque Customizable Headphones
- Trimmer with T-Blade
- Trio Cable of Multi-Use
- Twelfth Doctor’s Programmable TV Remote
- Type-R Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Tablift for Tablets
Watching movies is fun to do especially during bed weathers and we often use our tablets instead of using the Tele. Well, the problem with the iPad or tablets when used is that holding it for a long time is causing pain to our arms and it could slip our grip when our hands turn sweaty. Good thing, there is Tablift for tablets. Tablift is designed to hold iPads both the full and mini, most tablets that will fit into a ten millimeter wide slot. You can now watch movies using your tablet without any fuzz! Tablift has flexible legs that is perfect to use as you lay down on your bed, any uneven surface or even on your favorite couch!
Edible Gifts that Begin With the Letter T That You Can Cook at Home
Holidays do come with a bountiful table and most of us do look forward to taste the home cooked meals that each relative brings for the potluck. Food can also be a great gift idea especially if you have a battalion of family members to gift and on the contrary your budget for gifts come short. You can stretch your gift budget by surprising your family and friends with some scrumptious and delectable dish or desserts that you have prepared yourself. Check out our recommendations of the dishes and desserts that you can gift this coming holiday season.
- Tea Cake
Keep those buns and sliced breads toasted and warm by gifting your breakfast buddy a nice toaster. A toaster would be a great wedding present, a house warming gift or even a holiday gift too. You can also gift a toaster to your partner who loves to have breakfast with you!
There is always time for tea! If you know someone who is fond of having tea time then this gift idea would certainly be huge hit! Teapot and tea cups are the most favorite thing of your recipient who has the passion for brewing tea, drinking tea and serving tea. I remember the mad hatter saying, there is always time for tea! This line is certainly agreed by your recipient who loves tea. This teapot with tea cups set is made with heat-resisting glass that is designed to keep your tea in good tasting flavor! This package comes with a 600ml teapot a round warmer and six double layered tea cups. Share the love with your friends and family by pouring them some warm and tasty tea!
Books to Read
This busy world we live never seem to stop turning. Everyday calls for a stressful work day and the stress doesn’t stop there, when we get home there are also problems facing us and sometimes we just want to escape all of these even just for a while. Actually, reading a book is a way to escape reality. Some people do find enjoyment and satisfaction through reading a book. If you have a book lover on your list then you should see our prepared list of the best-selling books of all time.
- T is for Trespass
- Take Me Home
- Take Me With You
- Tales from the Torrid Zone
- Talking Hands
- Tall Story
- Tamarind Woman
- Tears of the Giraffe
- Tell No One
- Tell the Wolves I’m Home
- Ten Second Staircase
Films to Watch
A movie goer may have watched a million films already and some films are not shown repeatedly on the Tele. You may have that one friend who can watch his or her favorite movie over and over again without getting tired of it. And you know that the top wish list of this recipient is a copy of their favorite film to watch. Luckily, we have gathered the most sought after movies that begin with the letter S from the list provided below.
- Teaching Mrs. Tingle
- Time Traveler’s Wife
- The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet
- This Girl’s Life
- This is 40
- This is Where I Leave You
- Time Lapse
- Tomb Raider
Candies and Snacks to Munch
Edible Gifts that Begin With the Letter T
Candies and snacks are little wonders that bring us joy. When we get bored, the first thing that comes to mind is to look for something to eat or snack on. Any foodie would certainly agree with that initial reaction. If you have a recipient who is a certified foodie then you are well aware that their stocking should be filled with candies and snacks to munch. Check out our top finds of candies and snacks that begin with the letter S.
- Tic Tac Mints
- Tootsie Pops
- Tootsie Roll
- Triple Twist Pretzels
- Trolli Gummy Candies
- Twinkle Candy
Books for Kids
Kids are not only there to sit around and wait for something fun to happen. Most children also do find luxury in reading a good book. It does not take a book worm to enjoy a very good book. Since reading is such a good habit to practice, why not encourage the child on your list to continue with this by gifting a very good book this coming holiday season. We have listed the best-selling books that will keep a preschooler up to the teenager to read a book and learn more from the selection provided for your eyes only.
- T is for Turkey: A True Thanksgiving Story. The little ones can relate to this story especially when you have Turkey on your dinner table.
- Talking in Whispers. This is an adventure filled book with a touch of a family oriented story that your teen-ager would love to read.
- Tap Tap Bang Bang. The young listeners will enjoy the illustrations and rhyming words on this book.
- That Hideous Strength. This is a classic Arthurian story that will keep your teener posted and read some more because of the sci-fi themed story on this book.
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea. This is a classic story that will keep your youngster stay tuned for some learning.
- The Truck Book. Little boys would be delighted to see the different trucks and names of each.
- The Tub People. Your little one would be entertained on this picture book.
- They Came Like Swallows. This is a fascinating story about growing up.
- Three Men in a Boat. This is a humorous classic story of three men.
- Tom’s Midnight Garden. This is a magical story of a boy that will keep the kids interested for hours.
- Trashy Town. The rhyming words on this story will keep your toddler’s eyes on the book.
- Tuck Everlasting. This is a thought provoking book that is filled with fantasy.
Toys to Play With
Playing is a pleasurable activity for children and aside from the fun and excitement that they get from playing toys they can also learn life skills and develop themselves too. We have hand-picked the best toys to play with for kids on the list below for your reference.
- Tactile Toys
- Tea Cart
- Techno Gears
- Tedco Gyroscope
- Teddy Bear
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Deluxe Role Play Shell
- Tinkertoy Essentials Value Set
- Trivia Games. Trivia games are fun to play with during boring waiting period and it can also help your brain to grow more brain cells and develop analytical skills even more. A sharp mind is not only developed at school, it can also be enhanced through play by using trivia games as well. You can use trivia games to have fun with the family during long road trips or even during a flight or a stormy night. Have fun and bond with your family and friends by gifting them trivia games this holiday season.