One of the senses that you need to stimulate when it comes to the “five senses gifts” is the sense of touch. This is the most sensual of the five and the sexiest for the females.
Here we discuss thirty-seven gift ideas for the sense of touch. I will categorize these as experience and keepsakes.
Experience Gift Ideas for the Touch
Sensual massage workshop for both of you. Apply the lessons learned at home!
- Couple’s massage. This is very relaxing!
- Hydrotherapy massage trip. This is where you go to a hot pool and jets of pressurized water hit your back, tummy, feet, etc. Sounds painful, but this is really quite relaxing!
- Floatation therapy sessions for couples. You just float in pleasant smelling water in the dark. This sounds weird but this is relaxing.
- You both can have a foot massage and spa.
- Skydiving. You can feel the rush of adrenaline and the wind blowing on your face.
- Tandem bungee jump! You both hug each other then jump! Adrenaline coursing through your veins and you both hugging each other. This is love at its widest.
Join a pottery making class.
- A swim in the hot springs pools…
- Or just get away to the beach.
- Ladies, why not treat your man to a traditional wet shave experience?
- Guys, you can treat your woman to a manicure and pedicure.
- Ice climbing for two! You both will feel the coldness of the ice plus the rush of adventure.
- If ice is too cold for you both, feel the waters with surfing lessons for both of you!
- How about feel the ropes with a treetop adventure course?
- Men: Treat your woman to a makeover!
- Women: Arrest your man with handcuffs… you know what to do next.
Keepsake Gift Ideas for the Touch
- Jewellery. A nice necklace or a earring. Cuff links for the men.
- Silk scarf. Also doubles as something you both can make use of behind closed doors. *nudge nudge wink wink*
- A sweater or cardigan or a nice dress shirt or dress.
- Couple’s shirts! Couple’s hoodies!
- A nice hat or beanie. For cutesy geeky ones, you can check out this article.
- Nightwear or pajamas.
- Bathrobes! They look cool and comfy.
- Massage oils and use them that night!
- Back massager.
- Warming/cooling mattress. Something like Chilipad.
Shaving set (for the men). Art of Shaving is the best!
- Bubble bath (The you both can have a bath tub date!)
- Body butter or body lotion.
- Hand warmers. I love using exothermic hand warmers during cold rainy days here.
- Egyptian cotton pillowcases, blankets and bed sheets.
- Foot spa machine.
- New bed, perhaps?
- An iPad or iPhone or any touch screen smartphone.