The five senses gift concept revolves around titillating the five basic senses (sight, touch, hearing, taste and smell) of the recipient with different gifts. These gift ideas can be trinkets or keepsakes or experience gifts, and satisfying a gift for each makes for an extremely memorable event.
Five senses gift ideas are originally crafted by lovers for lovers, so today we are going to discuss ideas on five senses gifts for him, your lover, either a boyfriend, fiancé or husband. If you are looking for five senses gift for her, check this article.
I will give you ten gift ideas for each of the five senses and you choose whether to give the gifts one by one for a nice whole day event (perfect for dating and wedding anniversaries and Valentines day) or as a gift basket (which would be appropriate for the man’s birthday or Christmas, even Father’s day.)
Gift for the Sight
He will see this five senses gift for him and he will be happy he has eyes
Eyes most probably are the most receptive of the five sensory organs and is the easiest to satisfy for men. Men are very visual creatures and for that this could be the most memorable gift among the five.
- Trip to a museum or zoo or aquarium, or even whale watching
- Painting classes, photography lessons
- This is for the kid in him: a blanket fort!
- A photo collage of your trips. Either you can buy a collage frame your can hang or buy a digital frame.
- Trip to his favorite game: basketball, football, hockey… he is your man, ask him casually!
- Hot air balloon trip
- Movie date night
- Turn him into a video game character
- Red, lacy lingerie (You will wear it, girl!)
- A strip tease is a great sexy gift for your man
Here are more gift ideas for the sight.
Gift for the Touch
The most sensual of the five gifts for your man
If the sight is the sexiest, then the touch is the most sensual.
- Silk boxers
- Jewellery (a necklace, cuff link or a nice ring)
- Cardigan or dress shirt
- Hand warmers
- The Art of Shaving Set
- Skydiving for two! You will definitely feel the wind going against your face. You both will feel the adrenaline rushing, too!
- A bathtub date, complete with rose petals, bubble bath, champagne
- Heating back massager
- Full body massage (A trip to the spa, or much better, buy some massage oils and massage him yourself!)
- Sex (A complete one, with lots of touching, the works… this maybe the best gift he will ever receive.)
Here are more gift ideas for the touch.
Gift for the Hearing
The ears are a romantic organ, if you know how to excite it!
Sound and music translated to love!
- A mixdisc of his favorite songs. (Because mixtapes are outdated… get it?)
- Concert tickets
- If he plays an instrument, something that he can use for his music, like guitar pick, amp… You can also buy him new instrument if you are keen.
- A pocket watch or wrist watch. This gift ticks and tocks, so this qualifies as a gift he can hear… plus a man love a good watch.
- Vintage record player and vintage records
- Earbuds or Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Have a love song written for him
- Record a love song for him and have this guy at Fiverr autotune you comically.
- Vinyl record clock
- Hire a quartet to serenade him
Here are more gift ideas for the sense of hearing.
Gift for the Taste
Tasty gifts will make him feel even more loved!
They say the easiest way to a man’s heart is through is stomach. I agree!
- Cook dinner for him
- His favorite candies or chocolate… You can turn this gift idea into a cute candy message!
- Or, if you feel so inclined, make him a pizza cake!
- His favorite coffee
- A nice, goofy coffee mug (Like this morning mug, pictured on the animated image.
- Hire a professional chef
- Wine or beer tasting tour
- Romantic game of taste: Blindfold his eyes and let him taste different kinds of food and make him guess what he just ate.
- This one is a classic: chocolate covered strawberries… with some wine. Throw in a nice corker and stopper, too.
- Edible massage oils
Here are more gift ideas for the sense of taste.
Gift for the Smell
With the smell part of the five senses gift for him, you can get a bit goofy if you want
You can get creatively funny with this. Many novelty items with unconventional smells are all around the internet, waiting to be discovered. Make your man laugh!
- Maybe you touched your genitals hand sanitizer (He will LOL at this gift idea!)
- Bacon-scented soap
- Scented beard oil
- Minty foot scrub
- A nice smelling hair gel
- Air freshener for his car (I use glade air freshener. Smells really nice!)
- Scented candles
- Reed diffusers
- Himalayan salt lamp (This looks cool and it diffuses a fresh smell throughout the house!)
Here are more gift ideas for the sense of smell.