Cyclists do not only ride their bikes for fitness… the wind on their face, the breathtaking view when biking in the country, the warmth of the sun on their backs are all to good reasons why most cyclists do what they do.
Gifts for cycling enthusiasts? I have them here. These cyclist gift ideas will make the recipient happy, whether it is their birthday, Christmas or just because you remembered them.
Looking for cycling gifts for bicycle riders like your friend? Here are some ideas!
Cycling Gifts for Men
Is that bike enthusiast of yours a man? Here are some great cycling presents your can give a man:
- “Bike” Shirt – This is a simple shirt with a bike icon on the font, but at the back, the word, “bike” is written in large print with a white bicycle silhouette. This looks nice as casual wear for the guys who like to ride their bicycles.
- Bike Chain Cuff Links – Another fashion item for the bike enthusiast. With these bike chain cuff links, your cycling lover can show a bit of playfulness into his office wardrobe without being too informal. Also makes great groomsmen gift, don’t you think?
- Bike Chain Bracelet – Looks really nice! This very macho piece of jewellery is perfect for the men who love showy jewellery…. and their bicycles.
Cycling Gifts for Women
Women should not miss out on these fun cycling gifts too! Here are some ideas for presents for the ladies:
- Dog and Squirrel Biking Shirt – This puts a bit of playfulness to the sport. This shows a dog biking while a squirrel is riding the front basket. This is perfect for the ladies who like their stuff fun and cartoony.
- Infinity bracelets are very popular right now among young women. The bike infinity bracelet also adds a bicycle charm in addition to the leather and metal wraps and the infinity symbol. This is a very cool gift for a BFF who loves cycling.
- Another cool jewellery are these dangle earrings that have a bike charm. Too cute!
Useful Gifts for Cycling Enthusiasts
Here are some gift ideas that a cycling enthusiast can use whenever he goes to ride on his bicycle:
- A bike stand at the garage is very useful so his bike does not fall down accidentally. Many bikes break that way!
- A smartphone armband is very useful especially if your cyclist likes to bring his phone to record his performance via smartphone apps.
- Another great gift idea for a cyclist is a luminous vest. These glow in the dark so when your cycle bikes in the dark, he is still visible, preventing traffic accidents.
Here are other bike-themed gifts you can give as cycling gifts to anyone you like!
- Bike Shaped Wine Rack – Super cute. When I and my wife got married, we gave these as souvenirs to guests.
- Bike Shaped Planter – This is the item on the picture. Looks very decorative and cute. For the cyclist who also maintains a garden.
- Bike Shaped Clock – A bike that has a clock face on the front tire! This is a nice clock gift for a cyclist.
Looking for More Gift Ideas for Your Fitness Friends?
You can check out this list of gift ideas for runners!